Other highlights include:
- Welcome to Tatts Group as our new Foundation Sponsor and Mandy Ross, CIO, as our new director.
- Consultation extended for our high value datasets project: join the online community discussion forum at ask.theodi.org.au or Contact us and tell us what government data you need for your industry or business.
- Open data in action, showcasing GroNative.
- Observations from our recent open data training in New Zealand.
- Future proof yourself with one of our training courses in four States.
- Stay tuned for our first Sydney ODI Connect on 3 August (details to follow).
- We’re on the panel at Queenslanders in Conversation: are smart cities for everyone? on 9 August.