Sometimes it is hard to know where to start.
Here’s a few ideas to help:
- Discover the skills you need using the ODI’s skills framework
- Learn online, in your own time, for free using the ODI’s eLearning modules
- Learn from our data and open data experts at an ODI Training Course
- Join at a Lunchtime Lecture, or catch up on the Facebook livestream
- Ask a question or join a topic at our online discussion forum (ask.theodi.org.au)
- Come and see us at an event, meet fellow data and open data supporters and find out something new
- Get customised training for your organisation by emailing the team at email@example.com
Our 2017 training schedule offers a range of topics in four locations across Australia.